Wet n Wild Rainbow Highlighter Available Now!

**Update- Sold Out** Over the summer, Wet n Wild showed a sneak peek on Snapchat of a new highlighter they were working on, which I posted a black and white photo of here...and now we know what it is!!

It's the new Coloricon Rainbow Highlighter ($4.99) and it's available now on the Wet n Wild website.
Here's the official description:

Get a truly unique unicorn glow with this ultra-saturated, high-impact shimmering pearl powder that blends easily for a beautiful rainbow highlight.

Based on how quickly their other highlighters have sold out, I would recommend grabbing one as soon as you can...I have a feeling these will be gone very soon!

Get yours now at Wetnwildbeauty.com


 Subscribe to The Budget Beauty Blog by Email

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. It really does! I'm excited to see how it swatches/looks on my cheeks! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Wow that was quick! :( Hopefully they bring it back!

      Delete
  3. I wonder if these will show up in stores?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On WnW's Snapchat, they said it was a limited edition, online exclusive, so I'm guessing it won't be in stores anytime soon. Maybe they'll change their mind!

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig