Tarte Summer/Fall 2016 is Here


Tarte has just launched some brand new products for Summer/Fall 2016 and ugh...I need them all. Why do they do this to me?? Haha! 

There's a new concealer called Shape Tape ($24) that comes in six shades, a brand new Amazonian Clay 12 hour Highlighter in the shade Exposed. ($28), three new shades of their Amazonian Clay blush in Naughty Nudes shades ($26 each), Tartiest Metallic Eyeshadows that come in 11 shades ($14 each) and the gorgeous new Limited Edition Kiss & Blush Cream Lip and Cheek Palette ($42).

Here are some swatches of the new highlighter and three new blush shades that Tarte posted on Instagram recently: 

I'm still trying to decide what to get...I definitely can't afford it all but I want to pick up a few things. The Kiss & Blush palette is calling my name but I just ordered The Balm's How Bout Them Apples palette when they were on HauteLook a week or two ago so I don't think I can justify it. 

What are you getting (or not getting)? I'd love to hear about it! 

Shop the new stuff at Tarte.com










Subscribe to The Budget Beauty Blog by Email

15 comments

  1. These all look do gorgeous! Sophie x

    https://stylestarsandsparkle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that lip and cheek palette! I loved this packaging when they first came out with the contour one but I'm not really into contouring so I passed on it. But I don't think I can resist a lip/cheek palette, it is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly! I love the round gold palette but I'm not into contouring either. :)

      Delete
  3. So many amazing new things to try! Thanks for sharing! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. They really do...I'm going to have a really hard time deciding which one to try!

      Delete
  5. Thank you for the swatches! I'm getting that highlighter, what a beautiful peachy pink!!! They're usually gold or like a cool frosty pink but this shade looks unique and unlike anything else I have in my collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you seen other swatches? It look much more frosty and pink in this photo: https://www.instagram.com/p/BFiULeBg6yt/

      Delete
    2. Thanks for sharing Rachel! It looks different in every single swatch I've seen so far, haha. I wonder what it really looks like? :)

      Delete
  6. Oh, my! Metallic eyeshadows, new blushes, and a highlighter! It's going to be hard to choose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! Tarte always launches too many new things at once! :)

      Delete
  7. Hope the highlight has the same wear time as the blushes do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It claims to be 12-hour like the blushes so we'll see! :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig