NEW! The Balm Balm Beach Long-Wearing Blush

Photo: The Balm on Instagram
I almost died when I saw the new Balm Beach Long-Wearing Blush ($21) on Instagram! This gorgeous new shade comes in The Balm's adorable retro packaging and it's formulated as a powder stain for long-lasting color.
The compact looks similar to the Balm Desert Bronzer/Blush which I'm obsessed with lately (see my review here) and although I don't like to pay full price for The Balm (since they go on HauteLook pretty often) I'm not sure I can wait a few months to get this...it's more of a summer-time thang, ya know?
It’s time to sit back and relax with theBalm Cosmetic’s staining powder blush, Balm Beach! This warm-neutral toned blush is perfect for a nude, sun-kissed look or to compliment a smokin’ hot eye or bold lip. With a satin-matte finish, it’s smooth sailing for all skin types. Balm Beach offers a flawless, fade-resistant formula, which means you can take your look from surf to turf without any touch-ups!
Here's a swatch from The Balm's website...they also have a video showing it in action! 

It hasn't landed at Kohls yet, but it's available now at TheBalm.com

 Subscribe to The Budget Beauty Blog by Email

4 comments

  1. Oh, this looks great! I'll have to keep an eye out for this. I love The Balm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love their formulas and will gladly pay more for them, but it's the cute packaging that sucks me in every time, lol.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. So do I! I think it'll be perfect for my skintone. :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig