Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette at Ulta + FREEBIES


I was dying to buy the Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette last week when it launched but I'm really glad I waited until it arrived at Ulta! (Thank you so much to @glitzyglam84 on Instagram for the heads up and links!)

Today I was able to grab the palette PLUS a free deluxe sample of the brand new Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil with any order (not available in full size until 6/24) AND a free Beauty Bag worth $71!
______________________________________________________________________________

The freebie items are hidden so you won't be able to find them on the site, but I've got the links here:

Benefit Goof Proof Deluxe Brow Pencil Freebie (it'll show as $10 in your cart until you add something else) 

Sampler Bag Freebie (will show as $25 in cart until you add $25 worth of merchandise) which includes:

  • Elizabeth Arden Anti Aging Daily Serum sample (0.17 oz)
  • Ahava Mineral Hand Cream (0.14 oz)
  • Clean Blossom Eau de Parfum sample (0.17 oz)
  • bareMinerals Lash Domination in Black sample (0.05 oz)
  • Benefit Cosmetics Fakeup Hydrating Crease Control Concealer in Medium 02 sample ( 0.01 oz)
  • Pink Sugar Body Mouse Mini (1.69 oz)
  • Escada Agua Del Sol sample ( 0.05 oz)
  • Lorac TANtalizer Baked Bronzer Matte Tan sample (0.03 oz)
  • Pacifica Nail Polish in Blushing Bunnies (0.4 oz)
  • True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation in Nude Beige (0.06 oz)
  • Living Proof Pre-Shampoo Treatment sample (0.33 oz)
  • Real Chemistry Luminous 3-Minute Body Peel sample (0.5 oz)


This is what my cart looked like once I added the items: 


So head on over to Ulta before the freebies (or this stunning palette) sells out!

9 comments

  1. I just scored the palette, beauty bag, and brow pencil! Thanks girlie, you rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! So glad you were able to get everything! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for posting this deal. I saw the brow product freebie on Nouveau Cheap and also a Deva Curl hair product but had no idea that the ABH palette was at Ulta today or about the Beauty Bag, so I'm glad I checked here too! You're one of my favorite beauty blogs and I check back several times a day. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! Oh wow I didn't even know about the Deva Curl one...that's great! :)

      Delete
  3. You can ALSO get the Deva Curl Travel Size Low-Poo Delight Weightless Waves Mild Lather Cleanser with any purchase (normally $10). So many freebies that can all be stacked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so awesome that they can be stacked! I wonder if there are any more freebies out there? :)

      Delete
  4. Dammit I'm on a no-buy right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...it's Murphy's Law, isn't it? Gets me every time!

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig