Revlon Insta-Fix Highlighters Now at Ulta

The Revlon Insta-Fix Highlighters ($13.99) have arrived at Ulta and they're not part of a contouring kit that we've been seeing in drugstores! So if you've been wanting to get your hands on these, now's your chance. 

I'm actually a bit shocked at the price since I paid $16.99 for both the highlighting stick and foundation stick together in a set at Bed, Bath & Beyond. I know they're usually a little cheaper than the drugstores, but this is a pretty big difference! I expected them to be like $9.99 or something like that.
Also, the new Maybelline Master Strobing sticks are a lot more reasonable at just under $8 and I like their cream-to-powder formula a bit better. 

Still, if you're interested in trying these out, you can find them now at Ulta.com...and they're currently BOGO 50%! 

4 comments

  1. Yikes! That is just too much money... Even though I'm always drawn to cream highlighters, I tend not to use them, so I'll pass on these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree...they're crazy-expensive! I like the Maybelline ones better anyway. :)

      Delete
  2. No way! Too expensive...I pass...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! It's kind of insane for the drugstore.

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig