Wet n Wild Le Pop Art Lip Gloss | Sneak Peek


Wet n Wild is coming out with a new, limited edition range of lip glosses that will be hitting stores in the next couple of weeks! The line is called Le Pop Art and features six lip gloss shades with adorable comic-style packaging.

The swatches look promising don't they? I saw them swatched on Snapchat and they look like they go on really nicely!
wet n wild pop art lip gloss swatches
What do you think of the color range? Are you excited for these? I don't know about you, but I'll be stalking Walgreens in the coming weeks, hoping to find them!

3 comments

  1. I just found these today at my Walgreens! I picked up Raised in Good Corals, Strawberries and Femme, and Very Well Red. They are the 3rd, 4th and 5th swatches. I really like them so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are the shades I picked up, although based on these I wish I'd gotten the darker purple too!

      Delete
  2. I picked up the lilac shade this morning since it's pretty far out of my comfort zone. I am wearing it now and it's not alot of color on the lips and it's not sticky which is nice. I like how it doesn't wash me out as I figured it would and it kind of makes my teeth a bit whiter looking. I'm not going to get anymore because I have so many similar glosses as the rest of the line. Oh and I checked the nail polishes and all are jelly finishes. I didn't get one but thinking I will go back and try one.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig