The Balm Blush Swatches | 50% Off Today Only

the balm blush swatches

A few months ago, The Balm was on HauteLook and I picked up a bunch of their blushes for 50% off. I've had a bunch of requests to post swatches side-by-side so you can see how the shades compare and I thought that today would be a great day to post them since The Balm is having their 50% off Flash Sale today between 10am-2pm PST (1pm-5pm for those on the East Coast).
the balm blush swatches

I've developed a bit of an obsession with these blushes and they are so underrated, it surprises me that more people don't talk about them. They're so pigmented, soft, and easy to blend!

Instain ($22) is one of my holy grail blushes because it's so ridiculously long lasting for a powder blush. It comes in six shades, and so far I only own one, Argyle (petal pink). I definitely want to grab a few more during the sale today...$11 is a great deal for the quality you're getting (and almost drugstore price at that point!).

Down Boy ($21) is a cool-toned baby pink with a satin finish and no detectable shimmer.

Frat Boy ($21) is a warm-toned matte pinky peach that would look great on so many different skin tones.

Hot Mama ($20) is a pinky peach shimmer that gives your cheeks a soft, pretty glow.

Cabana Boy ($21) is a dusty rose blush with plum undertones and a subtle shimmer.

Balm Desert ($21) is a staining bronzer and blush in one that's super long-wearing. I love the rosy undertone it has and it works great as an every day blush.
the balm blush swatches

Don't forget to head over to TheBalm.com a little later today if you're interested in any of these shades. I promise you won't be disappointed in the formula...they're just fantastic and you get a ton of product in each one so they'll last a really long time. :) 


 Subscribe to The Budget Beauty Blog by Email

6 comments

  1. I've been waiting for this sale forever! I'm getting Down Boy, Frat Boy, a few of the Batter Up eyeshadow sticks and the Meet Matte Trimony palette you reviewed the other day. I'm so excited! I wanted that palette when it first came out but since they always do this sale in the springtime I knew I'd regret it if I didn't wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just bought it a few weeks ago and now I kind of wish I waited! At least I was able to use some Kohls cash which brought the price down a little bit. :)

      Delete
  2. These are so pretty, thank you for sharing because I was just trying to decide which blushes to get. This sale is too good to pass up! I have a deeper skintone than yours so it's helpful to see that shades like Down Boy might be too light for me. I'm eyeing Cabana Boy and Hot Mama as well as some of the other Instain shades. I'm also getting the Nude Tude and Meet Matte-trimony palette.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a great haul! I'm betting you'll love everything...great choices! :)

      Delete
  3. I tried leaving a comment but idk where it went so here it is again! I ordered all three manizers. I never would've known about their sale if it wasn't for you! I check out your blog at least three times a day! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jen! Any chance you could swatch Balm Desert next to Benefit Dallas? They sound similar (rosy bronzers) but I can't find good side by side swatches!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig