Lorac Pro 3 Palette | Swatches


Swatches: Tati on YouTube

Tati (from GlamLifeGuru) just posted a review & swatches on her channel of the new Lorac Pro 3 Palette and it is absolutely stunning! (Watch her video here) I saw this photo of the swatches on Instagram and couldn't wait to share them with you. Like the other Pro palettes, there's a row of 8 matte shades and a row of 8 shimmer shades, but this one has the vibe of Lorac's Unzipped palettes in terms of colors...it's just perfect for Summer, don't you think? 

It'll be at Ulta.com on June 12, in Ulta stores on June 26th, and everywhere else July 3rd. All I know is, I have to set aside room in the budget for this baby because there's no way I'm not getting it. What do you guys think? Will you be indulging too? 

12 comments

  1. Mmm, I'm totally lovin' it.������ Love the assortment of lighter, neutral colors. And that bottom row, totally awesome. (Amethyst shade anybody?��) Finally, the brands are starting to cater to girls with deep set eyes. First it was the UD Gwen Stefani eyeshadow palette ( which I own and looove BTW), and now this one. Awesome
    Marina D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need this. It could replace my Coastal Scents Revealed 3 palette. I've never used any Lorac shadows but hear good things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! I meant the Revealed 2!

      Delete
    2. Oh my gosh, if you haven't tried Lorac's eyeshadows you'll be in for a treat! They're my favorite, hands down...they're so beautiful and buttery. In this case, the price is totally worth it! :)

      Delete
  3. Ohhhhh my gosh, this palette is absolutely stunning! All the Lorac palettes are just goals.

    Just Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it would be great for a beginner, but it doesn't really offer anything original.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty neutrals palette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. another neutral palete, skip

    ReplyDelete
  7. This palette looks gorgeous! Its a shame that Lorac is so difficult to get in the UK since I'm loving the rosey hues in this palette


    I Z Z I S A U R | a beauty, lifestyle and food blog by Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the shades in the second row! x

    - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like a lovely palette! I really want the first one though!! <3 Lovely post

    Amelia | http://amelia-g.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so nice and the colours are gorgeous! Defiantly need to get my hands on one.

    Shona
    shonaox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig