New e.l.f. Products!

e.l.f. Cosmetics has just released three new products for summer and two of them are part of the Beautifully Bare collection. Let's take a look!

Beautifully Bare Smooth Matte Eyeshadow ($4)- This is a lightweight liquid eyeshadow that's supposed to feel silky smooth with a long-wearing matte finish. I'm hoping it's a dupe for my HG liquid eyeshadow, bareMinerals BB Advanced Performance Cream eyeshadow ($19). It makes my eyelids look so smooth and lasts all day...it would be great to find a $4 version!

Beautifully Bare Finishing Powder ($6)- This new powder is supposed to set your makeup, mattify your skin, and minimize the appearance of fine lines with light coverage. It comes in four shades.
Lip Lacquer ($2)- This lip lacquer comes in five shades and provides maximum color and shine with a smooth, vitamin E enriched formula. For $2, I think I need to try a few of these!

What do you think? Are any of these new products calling your name?

 Subscribe to The Budget Beauty Blog by Email

10 comments

  1. Can't wait to hear more about the powders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The powders look cool but the fair/light looks pretty dark...I don't understand why Elf's foundations/powders/etc are always way too dark for the lightest shade lol. I'm ghost white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lip lacquers are the only things that interest me. The powders look too dark for me, and my eyes don't get along with cream eyeshadow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please test out the Elf Liquid Matte shadows? It's so hard to find matte shadows in cream format, as most are shimmery. I'm also a big fan of the BM version (have repurchased Soft Linen many times), but they're like $19 each. The Elf one in Nude Linen looks like it could be the closest color match (Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I'll definitely pick some up! I'm dying to know if they could be a decent dupe. :)

      Delete
  5. I think in response to save the hobbit's comment most brands make products way too light disadvantaging olive color skin tones. So I see this as a huge plus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't resist - just bought all of the new matte eye shadows. Looking forward to giving them a shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, I'm really curious about those! I hope they work out for you :)

      Delete
  7. Since I can't find a review on the Beautifully Bare Smooth Matte Eyeshadows anywhere online, I wanted to let you know that I have 2 (Blushing Rose & Soft Beige). I'm also a huge fan of the BareMinerals BB cream eyeshadow but I wanted something slightly darker and without any shimmer (I have the BM in Barely Nude). The ELF ones are perfect. My only issue is with the colours. I have veiny dark lids so I was looking for something pigmented enough to cover those which the ELF ones do. However the colour Soft Beige is more orange than I was hoping for (think bad self tanner). The Blushing Rose is a nice redish-purpley colour. Wish the Linen shade had been in stock - I'm definitely going to keep watching for that one. Hope that helps. If you like the BareMinerals BB, I'd definitely say get these. Heck, get 'em all - still cheaper than one of the BM ones! They stay great, set fast and don't crease. LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig