Maybelline Loaded Bolds Lipstick | Spotted at Target


I was at Target today and spotted the new Maybelline ColorSensational Loaded Bolds lipsticks ($5.59 each). It's funny because I just posted swatches from Maybelline's Snapchat yesterday and wasn't expecting to see them in store so quickly!

I posted this photo on Instagram this morning and quite a few people noticed (and were disappointed) that the white and black shades are missing. There are 20 shades in the collection but this Target display only has 18. It makes me wonder if the other two shades are going to be exclusive to another retailer...hmmm.

Have you seen these in your local Target yet? Or in any other drugstores?




2 comments

  1. Thanks so much for posting this information. I had not seen much advertising for these only Covergirl and Katy Perry. I stopped at my Target this morning on the way to work and found the display on and endcap right under Katy Perry. I picked up the Sapphire Siren, Midnight Blue and Chocoholic and used my $3.00 from Aprils Beauty Box ( I missed the one for May). If I like the application and its not too dry I will go back and get the Midnight Merlot and Grey Over It. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! So glad you found them Adrienne. :) I'd love to know what the formula is like. A lot of people are hoping they're matte, but since they're part of the ColorSensational line I assumed they would be their regular finish. :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig