New Enlite Skincare Line at CVS


There's a new drugstore skincare brand on the market called Enlite, and I spotted it on the shelves at my local CVS the other day. I did a double take because I didn't recognize the packaging, and when I got home, I looked it up and discovered that there are 19 products total (I only saw about 5 or 6), they're exclusive to CVS, and they range in price from $12.99 to $21.99...not bad huh?

All of these products are inspired by boutique skincare lines and are multitasking, quick-fix formulas. There are two different lines within the brand...Super Face and Flawless Body.

Super Face has traditional skincare products in the pink packaging, such as a cleanser, microdermabrasion scrub, and hydrating mist as well as anti-aging products like a pore treatment/primer in one, a lifting facial gel, dark spot treatment and lip serum.
Super Face also has products in orange packaging that are more treatment-based like masks and eye pads.
The Flawless Body Line has traditional body products such as a body butter, glycolic lotion, foot cream and body scrub, as well as some really interesting formulas such as the Body Double BB Body Cream and Water Fall water reducing overnight treatment that helps you to shed retained water.
I'm interested to try a lot of these products, since I haven't been too impressed by drugstore skincare products these days. I end up spending way too much on high-end formulas and it would be awesome to have access to a truly affordable cutting-edge skincare line.
Look for reviews coming soon!

You can view all of these products now at CVS.com

8 comments

  1. One of the YouTubers I follow was talking about this on SnapChat and I want to try it out. I'm eyeing the Pore serum, eye patches, and clay mask. This line certainly looks promising and you can't beat the price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to see any reviews but I'm going to go look them up right now! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Garnier SkinActives is probably the best I've tried at the drugstore...their spot lightening treatment is one of my favorites and I love the Micellar water! The problem is they don't have an impressive anti-aging line and haven't released anything new in that arena since Ultra-Lift. I'd love to see them come out with something new for wrinkles and firming!

      Delete
  3. I feel the same way about drugstore skincare... although I do love the new Pixi skincare line. I'm interested to see how these perform!

    www.makeupmusicbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! I forgot about the Pixi Skintreats...they're fantastic! I guess I wasn't thinking about those because they're only at Target and I was thinking about CVS, Walgreens,etc. But you're right! They're great products at a good price.

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah! I forgot about the Pixi Skintreats...they're fantastic! I guess I wasn't thinking about those because they're only at Target and I was thinking about CVS, Walgreens,etc. But you're right! They're great products at a good price.

      Delete
  4. I just purchase the Enlite super face facial gel and the scrub treatment, I have to say I like how my face feel after using the products. The super face gel I actually felt my face tighten and have a beautiful glow, and this was my first try. I'm thinking of purchases there other products. Hey why not, its cheap.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig