Get Ready to Drool Over the New Kiko Wanderlust Collection

kiko wanderlust collection
*I should preface this post by saying that this collection isn't available in the US just yet, but it recently launched in Europe and is heading our way shortly. I reached out to Kiko to find out but all they could reveal is that it'll be here "soon" so I'm hoping that means early May!

I see a lot of similarities between this collection and the Modern Tribes collection that launched last year for Summer 2015. This bronzer, for example, reminds me of the marbled Modern Tribes bronzer that came in that really cool wooden box (see my review from last July here), except this one comes in gorgeous rose gold packaging designed by Ross Lovegrove, a Welsh industrial designer. Like last year, this collection also includes luminizing pearls, lip crayons, and blush trio compacts.
kiko wanderlust bronzer

These Free Spirit Lip & Cheek crayons have a semi-matte finish so they'll dry down nicely and won't leave your skin shiny. They're enriched with Vitamin E for a creamy and smooth application. I love these shades...they're perfect for summer!
kiko wanderlust lip and cheek crayon

The Heatwave Lip Oil has a coconut, grapefruit and vanilla scent (yum!) and comes in three beautiful shades.
kiko wanderlust lip oil

And these Mirage Lip Stylos...are. stunning. The packaging in this collection looks so high-end, it's crazy! Kiko's Lip Stylos are usually between $8 and $10 but they look so much more expensive, don't they?
kiko wanderlust mirage lip stylo

The Wanderlust collection also includes a DD Cream, Cream Foundation, Powder Foundation, Blush Trio, Highlighting Pearls, two fragrances and a lot more. You can check out the whole collection on the Kiko UK website here...I've been making a list of all of the things I want to try when this collection launches (which is pretty much everything!).

You can also visit the Kiko US site here to view their current collections. The Spring 2016 Artist collection is really pretty too...I've been eyeing those beautiful blushes!

What do you think of Kiko Wanderlust? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

11 comments

  1. Oh my goodness, that packaging is gorgeous!! I'm not that familiar with Kiko but I took a look at their site and am really interested in several of the products. They seem to be priced similar to higher drugstore products such as Loreal. How do they compare?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Char Char I think Kiko is one of the most underrated brands out there right now, mostly because they haven't caught on in the US yet. Their foundations, lipsticks and blushes are my favorite but everything is pretty high quality. The Water eyeshadows are amazing, definitely check those out!

      Delete
    2. I totally agree with you, Hannah. I will also add that in my experience, their Limited Edition collections are even better than their core collection! :)

      Delete
  2. So beautiful! I will be visiting Italy next month and can't wait to go to a Kiko store!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh you're so lucky! I've always wanted to visit Italy but we have to wait until my son is a little bit older. Kiko recently opened a store at my local mall so I've been stalking for this new collection, haha!

      Delete
  3. Those lipsticks though! They don't look like any $8 lipstick I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember trying to get that bronzer last summer when you reviewed it but they were already sold out. I will be getting this one for sure! I wonder if it will smell like marshmallows too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grapefruit, vanilla, and coconut???? YASS~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been waiting for a new kiko collection and this looks amazing!

    Www.makeupmusicbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is some beautiful packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darn it all! I was just at Kiko in Las Vegas 2 days ago! Wish they'd had that collection. Picked up a ton of the eyeshadow sticks, eyeshadows and a blush trio. Saw the current LE blushes. They were beautiful but too light for my skin tone. Can't wait for these to come out! Love Kiko!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig