Even MORE Wet n Wild Sneak Peeks + Swatches


Wet n Wild's Summer 2016 collection can't come fast enough for me...I seriously want it ALL! They just shared some more sneak peeks on their Snapchat tonight, this time of the MegaGlow Multi-Sticks.

First of all, the floral packaging is so adorable and the swatches...

So beautiful right?! Here they are on a darker skin tone...


Here, they gave us a peek at their floral-inspired names...Carnational Anthem, Light Up My High-Biscus, and Marigold Round.

I might be even more excited for these than I am about the powder highlighters! Creams tend to show up a little bit better on my dry skin, which is why Benefit's Watts Up is one of my holy grail highlighters. It doesn't look like any of these will be a dupe for that, but it's hard to tell by the lighting. I'll be sure to compare them when I find these. :)

The Summer 2016 collection is set to hit stores in May which is only two weeks away, so you may want to start checking as some stores might put it out early. I've heard rumors on Instagram that people have already seen these at Walgreens...I checked today and no luck but I'll keep you posted!

2 comments

  1. Two of them actually look like they'd be awesome blushes...can't wait to find them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to me like WnW is killin it!! I can't wait either :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig