Sephora Play Available Now!




I got an email today that the Sephora Play! Subscription box is now available for anyone to sign up. There are still a limited number of spots to go around so if you're interested, I would jump on it as soon as you can.

It's $10 a month and features 5 deluxe samples plus a fragrance bonus. Past boxes have included deluxe sized products from GlamGlow, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Bumble & Bumble, Sunday Riley, Nars, Fresh, Kat Von D, and more! These are the brands I wish were in my other subscription boxes, so I didn't waste any time signing up for this one.

Here's a look at April's box...it includes one of my favorite face serums, Sunday Riley Good Genes, which retails for $105!

I'm hoping I signed up early enough to get a May box...I think they ship out at the beginning of the month.

Grab your subscription now before they're gone at Sephora.com

6 comments

  1. You should be good to go for May, in theory. They charge your card and Mail the boxes in the first half of the month, then send out the box. You are charged for that month's box. I love this subscription so far. No regrets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Okay, I remembered reading something about the first week of the month, so that's when they charge your card. Sounds like I'll probably get May then! I cancelled all of my subscription boxes a while ago (except for Julep) because they kept giving the same brands and it was stuff I just wasn't interested in. These boxes, on the other hand, look fantastic! I can't wait! :)

      Delete
    2. That's exactly why I knew I wanted to subscribe! I didn't want brands that were under the radar and hard to find or repeats! I think you will love it. The extra 50 BI points with your Play card when you purchase anything in store is also handy!

      Delete
  2. I believe it ships the 3rd week of the month - I just got an email that mine shipped today for April! This is my first month getting it, I'm pretty excited for all the good brands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks for the clarification...I guess they charge your card early in the month, based on what the comment above says and then ship it out mid-month. I can't wait to get my first box! :)

      Delete
  3. Just confirming that boxes do ship the 3rd week of the month, my Play! page said so after I signed up. But yea, billing is the beginning of the month so you're definitely good for May! So exciting~

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig