C. Booth 4-in-1 Body Lotion Review

C. Booth 4-in-1 Body Lotion Review
I recently talked about the C. Booth 4-in-1 Body Lotion ($9.99) in my "What's in My Cart at Ulta" post and I did end up ordering it, so I'm excited to share my thoughts on it with you guys today. 

My first reaction when I opened the box is that this bottle is HUGE!!! 

It's a full 32 oz. and to put it into perspective, a regular Bath & Body Works lotion is 8 oz. and even those giant Jergens lotions with the pumps that you find at the drugstore are 16.9 oz. These are about double that so you're getting a ridiculous amount for $9.99. 

It comes in 7 scents and I had a really hard time choosing. I ended up going with the Coconut Fig because I'm head-over-heels for anything coconut-scented. As it turns out, it's not a straight-up coconut scent, but it's definitely tropical. It almost reminds me of Monoi even though it doesn't have gardenia in it (as far as I know). 

One thing I need to mention is that the scent is super strong, and I don't mean in a projecting, overpowering sort of way. It stays close and clings to your skin so you won't clear out a room or anything like that. But you'll smell it on yourself many times throughout the day (and other people will smell it if they get close).  In fact, I can still smell it sometimes at night when I'm going to bed! That could be good or bad depending on how much you love the scent but I feel like you really have to love the one you choose or it's going to start to annoy you throughout the day. 

C. Booth 4-in-1 Body Lotion Review

The formula is 4-in-1 and I'm really impressed with all of the things this does for your skin...especially for the price. It pretty much does everything you could ever want a lotion to do:

1. It exfoliates your skin with malic acid, which is a naturally derived fruit acid from apples. It evens out your skin tone, smooths those little bumps, and dissolves dead skin cells without the need for a scrub.

2. It contains tons of hydrating ingredients including glycerin, coconut oil, shea butter, sweet almond oil, apricot kernel oil, and avocado fruit extract. It feels very light in texture and absorbs instantly, but still manages to deeply hydrate (even my dry skin).

3. It contains antioxidants to protect against environmental damage to the skin.

4. Caffeine helps to firm, tighten and tone (something I definitely need for the upcoming summer season, especially my legs!).

It contains no parabens, sulfates, mineral oil or petrolatum and is made in the U.S.A. 

C. Booth 4-in-1 Body Lotion Ingredients

The texture is lightweight, as I mentioned above so I was skeptical that it would be enough moisture for my super dry skin. Incredibly, this makes my skin feel silky smooth and over the past week, I've noticed previously rough, bumpy areas have almost disappeared.

This lotion also sinks right in with no greasy residue. Right after applying I feel like I can get dressed because there's no sticky feeling or waiting for it to sink in like with a body butter or oil.
C. Booth 4-in-1 Body Lotion coconut fig

I also spotted these at Rite Aid a few days later and smelled the Vanilla Butter scent (it reminded me a little of Pink Sugar perfume), and the Lemon Sugar one (smelled a little like bathroom cleaner to me but that's why I stay away from lemon-scented things). I also have the Honey Almond Body Butter in the jar, so I already knew what that one smells like (just like the name...warm and sweet). There is also a Brazil Nut Rum scent, Passion Fruit, and Peppermint Vanilla. 

Final Verdict: 

Overall, I have no complaints about this lotion and 100% recommend it to you guys (unless you don't like strong fragrances, then I say stay away!). My mind is totally blown by the size you get for the price, the amount of things it does for your skin all at the same time, the wonderful ingredients (and all the bad things it doesn't contain) and the delicious scents. 

Grab yours now at Ulta.com

13 comments

  1. This is my holy grail body lotion! My favorite scent is passion fruit but I love the vanilla butter one too! I haven't used any other lotions the past year and a half since discovering these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Passion Fruit sounds great too...I had such a hard time choosing a scent. :)

      Delete
  2. This sounds amazing! It ticks off all the boxes that I look for in a body lotion and I don't mind a lot of fragrance at all. I'll be smelling all of these next time I'm at Ulta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you definitely have to like scented lotions if you want to try these! I personally love fragranced products but I do wish they would make an unscented version of this for those who are sensitive. I would actually use it too when I want to wear perfume and don't want my lotion to clash. :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, thanks for letting us know about this! I think I'm going to get one when I pick up my birthday gift later this month! Might as well get my double points when I can. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea! I'm definitely addicted. I want to buy it in more scents but it's such a big bottle I feel like I'll never finish this one. :)

      Delete
  4. I got the vanilla butter one and I agree it smells like Pink Sugar. Very strong and a really close dupe. I ended up giving mine away due to the scent--having spilled some PS a while ago I can't take that scent anymore. Passion fruit sounds really good though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I'm glad you said that...so I'm not crazy! The first time I smelled it I knew it reminded me of something and I couldn't think of what it was. Then it dawned on me a few hours later and I thought "Pink Sugar perfume"! I know what you mean though...it's one of those scents that smells delicious but only in moderation. You can definitely get too much!

      Delete
  5. Adding that to my Ulta favorites for when I use up all of my lotions (riiiiiiight)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, that day never comes for me! I always say no more lotions (and hair products) until I have some empty bottles but I never stick to it. :)

      Delete
  6. Well this is weird... I was just reading about a problem I'm having with my skin tonight and I ended up with two different suggestions - exfoliate, or moisturize. I figured I'd be needing to get two different things, but it looks like this does both! I guess I'll have to give this a shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just ordered this thanks to you :) looking forward to trying it & a bubble bath from c.booth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Try this product hydrating body lotion
    SUPERB RESULTS

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig