Spotted: L'oreal Glam Bronze Face & Body Bronzer

Loreal-Glam-Bronze-Face-Body-Bronzer

I was just out at Bed, Bath & Beyond and spotted the new L'oreal Glam Bronze Bronzer for Face & Body. These are limited edition for Summer 2016 and come in three shades. Let's take a look!

First, let's talk packaging. These are a pretty large size, definitely bigger than your average bronzer as they take up most of my hand when I'm holding them. I'm actually happy about the size since I like to use powder bronzers on my body in the summer to add a little glow and I always worry about using them up too quickly. This one seems like it would last a long time, even if you were using it all over.

It has a clear, see through lid with a shiny bronze border. Inside, there's a really pretty wave pattern imprinted into the powder (and I'm a total sucker for embossed patterns, they get me every time!). These compacts are pretty slim so I'm guessing there isn't a second compartment inside with a brush and mirror...but I could be wrong.
Loreal-Glam-Bronze

Loreal-Glam-Bronze-Face-Body-Bronzer

I found the shades to be really interesting because they aren't your typical warm orange-leaning bronzer shades. The Light and Deep shades are more of a cool-toned brown, bordering on grayish! The medium shade is warmer but only by a little bit...it's still a pretty brown shade with no orange in it at all. The back of the compact states that you can use these for contouring, so maybe that's why they're cooler-toned than regular bronzers.
Loreal-Glam-Bronze-Light
Glam Bronze Light

Loreal-Glam-Bronze-Medium
Glam Bronze Medium

Loreal-Glam-Bronze-deep
Glam Bronze Deep
What are your thoughts? Have you seen these in stores yet? 

2 comments

  1. I just bought the light version the other day & I love it! It's just the perfect color and has a great texture! ( there is no brush or mirror though)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought the light shade today and I can't wait to use it! It swatched very pigmented and was very soft and silky feeling.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig