Too Faced Summer 2016 Now at Ulta...Well, Almost.

The Too Faced Summer 2016 Collection arrived at Ulta today and as of the time of this post, everything is available except for the Sweet Peach palette which still says "coming soon". Ulta posted this on their Instagram page: 

I have no idea when they plan to stock it at Ulta, but it'll be available online at hsn.com on March 23, Sephora.com and Macys.com on March 29, and beautybrands.com on April 1. 

Hopefully everyone who wants one will be able to get their hands on it soon! 

4 comments

  1. Must have that Sweet Peach palette! Thanks for the HSN tip, I'll check that out on the 23rd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking the same thing! If they still have that $20 off code for new customers, that'll come in handy too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really annoyed with Too Faced over this!!! I am on the East Coast so the Peach palette was launching at 3am my time last week on toofaced.com and when I went to the site it had crashed because of too many people. I tried to get thru but after half an hour I gave up. I went back at 6am and it was sold out! I feel like if your going to hype something up at least have enough to cover the demand and not disappoint your loyal fans. Then we were told by TOOFACED that it was launching today on Ulta so again I stayed up until 1am waiting and it showed up with a coming soon sign and no release date. WTH??Sorry for the rant but it just pisses me off when companies do this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reminds me of a certain Lorac palette that shall remain nameless.

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig