My Favorite Peachy Blushes for Spring 2016

The best drugstore blushes

As far back as I can remember, my go-to blush of choice has always been some shade of pink. Ever since I started wearing makeup it's what I gravitated toward the most when I was out shopping for blushes...and it continued that way for many years. I'm a creature of habit I guess!
But once I got into blogging and started trying a lot more products, I discovered that peachy shades really complimented and warmed up my light skin tone. And so began my obsession and I've collected quite a few peaches and corals over the years. This post highlights some of my favorites of-the-moment and most of them are drugstore finds!

1. Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts in Peachy Pink Kisses ($7.66 at makeuprevolutionstore.com)- I couldn't resist this adorable heart-shaped blush that's a near perfect dupe for Too Faced's Sweethearts Blush in Peach Beach (which is $30!). It gives a really pretty shimmery finish that looks so pretty on lighter skin tones and could totally work as a highlighter on darker skin tones.

2. Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush in Honeymoon ($7.35 at Walmart)- I love these blushes because they give your cheeks such a beautiful glowy finish and the baked formula is so soft and blendable. I originally bought the shade Living Doll, which is (of course) pink, but I fell in love with the formula and picked up Honeymoon, which is just as stunning. It's actually really close in color to the Makeup Revolution one above and easier to get here in the States!

3. Jordana Powder Blush in Touch of Pink ($2.99 at Jordanacosmetics.com and Kmart stores)- even though it's got the word pink in the name, this blush leans more peachy coral on me and by the way, who can resist a $2.99 blush?! Especially one that's this pigmented...and made in the U.S.A. which is hard to find when you're talking about makeup that's this inexpensive. I own 6 or 7 of these blushes and they're all beautifully pigmented and most have a natural matte finish.

4. Flower Beauty Transforming Touch Powder-to-Cream Blush in A-Cor-Able ($11.00 at Walmart)- Oh how I love these blushes that magically turn from a powder into a cream! They last a ridiculously long time on my cheeks and give the most beautiful and natural-looking flush of color. I only hope Drew Barrymore decides to create some more shades! This is a beautiful coral shade that gives me that perfect "I just worked out" flush.

5. Milani Baked Blush in Corallina ($7.29 at Target, CVS, Walgreens)- This blends so well, is nicely pigmented and makes my skin look radiant thanks to a fine shimmer in the formula. This shade, Corallina really wakes up my face and adds warmth to my cool complexion.

6. City Color Be Matte Blush in Papaya ($4.99 at CityColorCosmetics.com)- I'm sure you've heard me talk about Be Matte blushes a thousand times so I won't go on and on, but these are probably my favorite budget-friendly blushes of all time. You get a ton of product so they last forever and they're super soft, pigmented, and blend like a dream. Papaya is the perfect peachy nude shade for everyday and I use it a ton.

7. Lorac Color Source Buildable Blush in Technicolor ($22 at Ulta)- I just reviewed these recently and the formula has become an instant favorite due to its buttery texture and high pigmentation. It's also really long lasting!

peach and coral blush swatches

What are your favorite blushes at the moment? Have you tried any of these? 

11 comments

  1. I have the City Color blush in Guava and the formula is one of my favorites!

    www.makeupmusicbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Guava too and love it! I had a tough time trying to choose between that one and Papaya for this post...I didn't want to feature two shades of the same blush, haha! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh that Flower blush sounds and looks amazing! These are all honestly so pretty. I can't get enough of peachy cheeks during the spring :)
    xx
    Nida | Caked to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the coolest thing ever! If you get a chance to try it, I think you'll really like it :) And same here...peachy shades just remind me of warm Spring weather.

      Delete
  3. Peach shades are my favourite, I find they really compliment my pale yellow toned skin! Milani Coralista is super cute, going to put it on my wish list :)

    Just Little Things xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Milani Corallina is a recent addition to my collection but I'm already obsessed! I found it while browsing around at CVS one day and the color just jumped out at me...I had to have it. :)

      Delete
  4. I randomly started to check out Makeup Revolution's blush today and was looking this blush. I think I might like in a candy queen of heart. But I also want to try it in the peachy keen and the bronzer one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the Candy Queen of Heart too! I did a review on both that and Peachy Keen a while back and compared them to the Too Faced Version. Sorry if the pics are bad, but at least you can see swatches of both. The review is here: http://www.budgetbeautyblog.com/2014/11/makeup-revolution-blushing-hearts-swatches-review.html :)

      Delete
  5. All of these look gorgeous, I want them all!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  6. I finally got my hands on Milani Corallina. Now I know why it's always sold out. So pretty! I don't have any of the others, but I'll definitely be checking them out now.

    I just love peachy blushes. My favorites are: Sleek Life's a Peach, Sleek Rose Gold, Tarte Bashful, Tarte Smashing (actually, the whole Bling It On Blush Palette), Milani Rose Powder Blush in Coral Cove, MUFE HD Cream Blush in 410 (Coral), Clinique Peach Pop and Ginger Pop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post is making me bring Coralina out of hiding. I would love to try Flower's blush but I find it too expensive for Walmart brand.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig