Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Blush for Summer 2016


The Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Blushes ($34) have just launched on Sephora.com for VIB Rouge members in two shades, Snapdragon and Tigerlily (top left and bottom left) and the rest will be available in May. You'll be able to get all six shades at beccacosmetics.com on April 7th. 

I was able to grab some screenshots on beautylogicblog's Snapchat last night where she swatched all the shades. They're really pretty! 
Photo: beautylogicblog on Snapchat

What are you thinking about these? I'm VIB Rouge and I'm tempted to grab one of those two shades but at the same time I'm like, "$34?! For one blush?!".  Sigh...maybe I'll save my money for the new Lorac Light Source highlighters that are launching on March 20th at Ulta. They're a much more reasonable $22 and I think I want those a little bit more.

If you're VIB Rouge, you can grab two shades now at Sephora.com

2 comments

  1. Foxglove, Tigerlily, and Snapdragon look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig