Sneak Peek of The Lorac Spring 2016 Line

I've been sharing sneak peeks of the new Lorac line on Instagram the past few days, but just in case you're not on Instagram, I wanted to share them here as well! There are new blushes, foundation, Alter Ego lipstick shades and a new eyeshadow palette. Let's take a look...


The new Color Source blushes are supposed to be "incredibly pigmented & super buildable" according to Lorac. They'll be available at loraccosmetics.com on 1/12/16.

Next is a new, lightweight sheer version of Lorac's POREfection foundation called Sheer POREfection ($34). It has light to medium coverage that's buildable and is for all skin types. It'll be at loraccosmetics.com on 1/12/16 and at Kohls on 1/17/16. When I posted this to my Instagram page, a lot of you guys expressed frustration at the lack of darker shades and I have to agree! Looking at the swatches below, there are a lot of really light shades and I feel that a few of them look really close in color...it doesn't make sense.

Lorac is also launching four new Alter Ego lipstick shades that will be exclusive to Kohls...Nudist, Minimalist, Optimist, and Exhibitionist. They all look like super pretty, wearable shades!

Finally, the new Nude Necessities eyeshadow palette will be launching exclusively at Ulta Beauty on January 11th! I've heard mixed feelings about this one so far...some people are excited to have so many different shades of brown in one palette, while others feel like this is boring. It's hard to say without seeing it in person, but I feel like I have so many nude/naked palettes this isn't really jumping out at me.
What do you think of the new Spring 2016 releases from Lorac? Will you be picking up anything from the line? 

2 comments

  1. I really love their Pro eye palettes but I have never really gotten into their other makeup. The eyeshadow palette looks nice for someone just building their eyeshadow collection. Goodness knows I have enough brown eyeshadow...

    prettyneutral.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lorac! I'm excited for their new line!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig