IT Cosmetics Skincare is Here!

IT Cosmetics is one of my all-time favorite makeup brands and today I'm jumping up and down with excitement because they've just launched a moisturizer called Confidence in a Cream on QVC (Reg. $48, currently $39.68 on 5 Easy Pays of $7.93). Let's take a look...
According to the description on QVC, this anti-aging armour concentrate "hydrates your skin, minimizing the look of fine lines and wrinkles while giving your skin a smoother, more radiant appearance". It contains niacin, ceramides, hyaluronic acid, colloidial oatmeal, shea butter, coconut oil and peptides, to name a few. 


I'm not surprised by the long ingredient list full of anti-aging ingredients, because most of IT's makeup products contain them as well (one of the many reasons I love them!). I cannot wait to try this! I'm buying it tonight to take advantage of that Easy Pay option before it disappears!
Are you excited about Confidence in a Cream?
Available now at QVC.

3 comments

  1. This is the most exciting beauty news ever! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered it as soon as I saw your post. I can't wait to get this in the mail! I love It Cosmetics because they work so I have no doubt that this will too. You rock for giving us a heads up on this because I never would have known it existed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the heads up! I love this company. Had no idea skin care was on its way!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig