Rimmel 24HR Supercurler Mascara and Magnif-eye Pencils Spotted at CVS

If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen my post last week when I spotted the new Rimmel London 24HR Supercurler Mascara and Magnif-Eyes pencils at CVS. Today, I wanted to share some more photos I took of the packaging and shades. Let's take a look...

The Supercurler Mascara is $6.99 and promises to give your lashes volume and 24 hour curl in one.

It has a curved brush that looks like it's a traditional style mascara brush, vs. a plastic one. The packaging also says it can be used alone or as a topcoat to add curl to other mascaras!

Also in this display are the Magnif-Eyes Eyeshadow and Kohl Liners in one ($7.99). There were only three shades in this display, so I'm not sure if they hadn't put out all the colors yet, or if this is it. But in the photo below the first and third shades are doubled up so it looks like there are five shades. It seems unlikely to me that they would put five spaces in the display for only three shades, so that's why I'm thinking there may be more.

On one end, there's a kohl liner...

...and on the other end, there's an eyeshadow crayon.

So what do you think of the newest offerings from Rimmel London? Anything you want to try? 

3 comments

  1. The mascara looks like it could be good, I love curling formulas. But I'm just meh about the eye shadow crayon thingies. It's been done over and over again and the colors aren't the most exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up the darkest copper shade in the eye stick-I think its the one you're holding in the above photo. It's really lovely on my deep brown eyes. The liner end in that particular color is very shimmery but in a Laura Mercier rose gold shadow stick sort of way-pretty! I only had it on for a few hours so I haven't really formed an opinion yet but so far, it looks promising.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and yes. There were 5 colors in my display, not 3.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig