Sneak Peek of the NYX Strobe of Genius Palette + Cream Contour

I just wanted to share this photo with you guys in case you missed it in my Instagram feed earlier this morning...one of my favorite beauty accounts, @Trendmood1 posted this photo of some new NYX goodies that'll be coming our way in January! 

There's a Cream Highlight & Contour Palette, Strobe of Genius Illuminating Palette, a Brow Contour Pencil, and a Sculpt & Highlight Face Duo. 

I couldn't wait to share these with you guys...what do you think? Are you excited about any of them?

4 comments

  1. The illuninating palette looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That strobe palette looks fantastic! Can't wait to see how it looks!

    prettyneutral.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That contour palette is calling my name!!😀😀😀😀😀😀

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig