Benefit They're Real Tinted Lash Primer Coming Soon

The new Benefit They're Real Tinted Lash Primer has arrived on the Sephora and Ulta websites, but both have a little "Coming Soon" sign next to them, so it's not available for purchase just yet. I keep hearing rumors of the release date being 12/26 and I remember from working at Sephora that a lot of new products launch on that day. So we'll see! 
This primer can be worn alone for a soft, feathery look or under mascara to add drama, length and separation. I'm a big fan of the original They're Real, so I'm really excited to try this one.

2 comments

  1. Wow,t his looks promising ! I like They're Real Mascara, can't wait to try it with the primer (Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping they will release sample sizes so I can try it. The They're Real mascara bothers my eyes so I'm not sure if this will or not.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig