MORE New Maybelline Releases Spotted

There are a ton of new Maybelline Spring 2016 products coming out lately and they've been showing up in different stores, so it's been hard to keep track of everything! A week and a half ago, I posted about some that had landed at CVS, including the Vivid Matte Liquid Lipsticks, Contour Palettes, Lash Sensational Luscious mascara, setting spray and powder, and the Brow Drama pomade crayons (see that post here). Then I spotted the Color Tattoo Concentrated Crayons at Walgreens a few nights ago (see those here). I knew that I still needed to find the Rock Nudes palette, but I had no idea that there was a new eyeliner and eye shadow primer on the way until I saw them at Bed, Bath & Beyond yesterday. Let's take a look...


First up are the new Master Prime Long-Lasting Eyeshadow primers. These come in two formulas, Prime & Smooth and Prime & Matte. These do have color to them...the matte one is a bit darker than the smooth one and they can either be used alone or as a base for eyeshadow.

The Prime & Smooth formula claims to create a smooth surface for enhanced color payoff and wear, making the color look flawless and more intense.

The Prime & Matte formula creates a smooth surface under shadow, or a matte nude look when worn alone.

Next are the Master Precise Skinny eyeliners. They come in three shades, Defining Black, Sharp Brown and Refined Charcoal. These have a 1.8mm micro tip with a smooth gel intensity with up to 24 hour wear.


Finally, the Rock Nudes eyeshadow palette has arrived. I wasn't a fan of the other nudes palettes (although the Blushed Nudes was the best of the bunch). Now that I've tried the CoverGirl TruNaked palettes, I know that this one might be even more disappointing, but who knows? Maybe the formula has improved. One can hope, right?

That's all I have for now...I'm going to guess that we've seen everything from Maybelline's Spring 2016 line now at this point, but we'll see. New products continue to pop up every day!

4 comments

  1. It looks like that eye primer on the end, 430, says "Prime + Illuminate"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eyeliner looks perfect for tightlining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There goes my money again. I'm a sucker for skinny eyeliners and will definitely check this new liner out. Marina D

    ReplyDelete
  4. While I love that there's new releases coming out, the packaging design for all of them is so incredibly ugly!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig