Tons of Indie Beauty Finds at Burlington Coat Factory Today

I haven't done a Burlington Coat Factory haul in a while...I think the last time I was there was back in the Spring! But I've been thinking about going and all last week things kept coming up and I wasn't able to get there. So I finally made it there today and oh my gosh there were so many palettes and sets to choose from! In today's post, I just wanted to post some photos to give you a small sampling of what's there, but there was no way I could capture it all. The best part is that most of it is smaller makeup brands that are harder to find like Profusion, City Color, L.A. Girl and Beauty Treats. I ended up getting a few Beauty Treats palettes that were absolutely adorable and I'm excited because I've never tried this brand before. 
Let's take a look...

The first palette that caught my eye was this Beauty Treats Heart Love Blush Palette ($4.99)...how cute is this??? I need to review and swatch it ASAP. If your local Burlington doesn't have it you can purchase it here for $6.99


They also had this Heart Love Correction Palette for $4.99, which contains 10 cream concealers (you can buy it here for $5.99)

There were also two different Matte Eyeshadow palettes from Beauty Treats that were $4.99 each.


This Face Contour Palette from Beauty Treats was only $4.99 and contains highlighters, blushes and bronzers.

The Beauty Treats Professional Face Palettes were $9.99 and they're huuge. The pans are each as large as a full-sized blush/bronzer/highlighter so this is a really good deal if the quality is good!

This one has 12 shades of face powders ranging from light to dark and is perfect for highlighting and contouring all skin tones. (You can purchase it here for $15.99)
The other Professional Face Palette that was there has 20 shades and includes brushes, highlighters and contour shades. (You can purchase it here for $15.99).

Next, I was so happy to find this Profusion Trendsetter Blush & Bronzer palette because it's been sold out on their website for a while. It's actually back in stock now and has been redesigned for 2016 so I'm guessing that's why this is at Burlington. Still, the shades look the same. (You can buy the new version here).

It contains really pretty highlighters, bronzers and blushes, and also includes three brushes.

I also spotted the L.A. Girl Beauty Brick palettes, both the eyeshadow and blush versions! I reviewed these a while ago and they're fantastic!

I also spotted these Argan Oil Lip & Cheek sticks by Jasmine La Belle cosmetics. They reminded me of the Josie Maran Argan Color Sticks but these were under $10 for the set.

Finally, I found a few nail polish sets from Ciate London. This one was $12.99 and contains 7 of their Mini Paint Pots and a large canvas makeup bag.

These Ciate kits are $6.99 each and contain one large Paint Pot polish and one topcoat that's made with real crushed seashells.


So if you're in the mood for some great indie brand makeup finds, run don't walk, to your local Burlington Coat Factory! They had many many more products than what I've shown here. 
I purchased a few of the items I featured here so I'll be posting reviews soon. :)

2 comments

  1. I want almost everything in this post!! The palettes are so cute and so affordable too. This is why I love your blog. I'm always discovering new makeup brands because of you. I never would have tried Profusion or City Color if I didn't read this blog so thank you! I'll be going to Burlington after work today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen Beauty Treats at Burlington/T.J.Maxx/Marshall's/Ross (nothing as cute as the ones you found though) and wondered what they were like...so I'll be waiting for those reviews! I also see a lot of that Jasmine La Belle and some of it looks interesting. There's actually a few brands I see that I've been tempted to buy but I can't really find reviews for them-Ellen Tracy, Paula Dorf...a few others I can picture but can't remember the names!! As if I need more stuff anyway...lol

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig