John Frieda 2016 Preview at Target

John Frieda announced this week that they have launched a presale of brand new 2016 products at Target.com. This launch includes brand new offerings as well as reinvented versions of popular products in the Brilliant Brunette and Go Blonder lines. Let's take a look! 

First up is a brand new product called Root Blur ($18.99) that covers greys and blends dark roots with a single stroke. It comes in four different shades and there are two shades within each palette that allow you to customize your color. 
Next up are two different versions of the Brilliant Brunette line, Visibly Brighter and Visibly Deeper. 

Visibly Brighter Shampoo and Conditioner ($8.99) and Visibly Brighter In-Shower Lightening Treatment ($8.99) can take your dark hair up to one shade lighter without turning orange or brassy.

The Visibly Deeper Shampoo, Conditioner & In-Shower Treatment ($8.99 each) claim to deepen your color up to 1 shade for a darker, more lustrous color. 

Finally, the existing Go Blonder line gets a new addition with the In-Shower Lightening Treatment ($8.99), which instantly softens dark roots and and brightens blonde tones in one wash. 



I'm all for extending the time between coloring my hair, so I'm really excited that there will be more options in the drugstores! What do you think of the new John Frieda 2016 line? 

4 comments

  1. I can't wait to try their new products! I love their brand!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I was obsessed with the Go Blonder line when I was blonde. It really helped keep me from getting brassy.

      Delete
  2. I use JF's regular brilliant brunette shampoo and conditioner, but would definitely like to try a color depositing duo. Aveda's black malva color conditioner is awesome but pretty expensive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use a mixture of Black Malva and Clove to get my color...clove is too reddish but black malva is too dark so I've found that the two together make the perfect chestnut brown shade! So buying them both is really killing my wallet. I really hope this is an alternative! :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig