The It Cosmetics Most Wished For Holiday Palette is Here!

I'm a huge fan of IT Cosmetics and have reviewed a lot of their products here on the blog, so I'm really excited about their Special Edition Most Wished For Holiday Palette ($49.98 at QVC). This is a perfect opportunity to try a bunch of IT Cosmetics' best sellers and it's also the perfect gift for the makeup lover in your life! It even comes gift-wrapped with a beautiful silver bow, complete with a blank tag to fill out, so it's ready to go! Let's take a closer look at what's included: 


In this palette, you'll receive:

  • 18 Eyeshadows
  • Four Bye Bye Under Eye Correctors
  • Three Bye Bye Pores Pressed Blushes
  • One Matte Bronzer
  • One Bye Bye Pores Pressed
  • One Hello Light Creme Luminizer
  • One Hello Light Powder Luminizer
  • Six Blurred Lines Lipsticks

  • This is a universal kit that's perfect for women of any age ! Right now, it's also available on 2 Easy Pays, and if you've never ordered from QVC before, I'll just tell you it's one of my favorite features! You don't need a QVC card or anything like that, you can use your own Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, or Discover and they'll charge you half when you buy it and then you'll see one more charge for the other half next month, so it's like putting it on layaway except you get to have it right away. There's no extra fees associated with Easy Pay...they just take the cost of the item (plus shipping and tax) and divide it by 2! I don't always use it, but sometimes it comes in handy for more expensive items. 
    You can find this now exclusively at QVC.com!

    5 comments

    1. I like IT Cosmetics, they have some great stuff, but I don't like the package design on this one. It looks cheap (like those $15 no-name make up sets you see that have like 100 shadows/blushes/lippies) and very bulky. I prefer they break this up into 4 smaller sets, so you can pop a set into your purse for touch ups and travel. (Katherine T.)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I also prefer how brands like Tarte are making their holiday palettes, where you can break them up. This one is definitely something that would have to stay home on your vanity, rather than travel with you. But I wanted to show it because it's a great price for all of these products, and particularly good for people who have been wanting to try IT Cosmetics. :)

        Delete
      2. That is true! It is a great deal, and a nice way to try out many of their products. (Katherine T.)

        Delete
      3. You read my mind! I hate the packaging. I especially hate using lipsticks form kits like this, because you can't throw it in your purse in case you need to touch up!

        Delete
    2. Envious of those who have this collection! I love IT Cosmetics products, this is definitely going on my wish list.

      ReplyDelete

    I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

    Blogger Template Created by pipdig