Spotted: New Almay One Coat Mascara and Intense I-Color Gel Liners

It's not often that Almay launches new products, but there were two new offerings at Bed, Bath & Beyond this afternoon...a new mascara and gel eyeliners! Even though I don't always find Almay to be the most exciting brand at the drugstore, I'm pretty excited about these. Maybe it's the mascara junkie in me that just can't resist a new formula, but it also sounds like it could be pretty great. Let's take a closer look...

The new One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara claims to be a lash-loving, non-irritating formula with keratin that builds the ultimate lash look with volume, length and definition while conditioning your lashes.

I'm all for mascaras that do-it-all since I love that false-lash look. I'll definitely be picking this one up to try!


Next up are the Intense I-Color Gel Smooth Liners. They come in four eye-enhancing shades and claim to have 12 hour wear in a soft, silky formula that glides on smoothly and evenly. There are four shades...Black (for brown eyes), Navy (for blue eyes), Charcoal (for hazel eyes) and Espresso (for green eyes).


What do you think? Will you be trying either of these new products from Almay? 

2 comments

  1. I knew a friend who used an Almay eyeliner that always looked perfect and smudgeproof. However when I tried looking for it, I can never find it. Will definitely check this eyeliner out. I have yet to find my holy grail non smudging eyeliner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once upon a time I had an Almay double ended eyeliner in a purple tube that was black on one end and white on the other. It was so smooth to apply and so black and lasted all day! Literally holy grail status! Then they discontinued it. So bummed. But I loved it so much that I am going to try this one to see if it is the same. ( A girl can only hope!)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig