Spotted: NEW Revlon Colorstay 2-in-1 Compact Makeup and Concealer

Happy Halloween, I hope you guys are having a great day! I was at Bed, Bath & Beyond this morning and spotted this new Revlon Colorstay 2-in-1 Compact Makeup & Concealer. I absolutely love Revlon foundations, I've always had good luck with them, especially the Colorstay line, so I have high hopes for this one. Let's take a look...
revlon colorstay 2 in 1 compact makeup concealer

There's no information available about this online as of this posting, but the display offered a little bit of information. Basically, this is a cream foundation in a compact that houses a coordinating concealer. The compact also includes a mirror and an applicator, so it's really an all-in-one convenient face compact.
revlon colorstay 2 in 1 compact makeup concealer
There are 12 shades, ranging from Ivory to Cappuccino. I'm wondering if the concealer is an exact match to the foundation or if it's slightly lighter...it was hard to tell just by looking at it- they looked very close if not exactly the same. 

revlon colorstay 2 in 1 compact makeup concealer

I'll be posting a review on this in the next couple of weeks! What do you guys think about compact foundations (or Revlon foundations) are you a fan? 

2 comments

  1. I have never tried revlon foundation but I want to try this one. If both the foundation and the concealer work for me then it would be a great 2 in 1 travel product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really awesome! I just saw Tati's review and I really want to get it! I'm going to try to find it somewhere!

    prettyneutral.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig