Spotted: New Physicians Formula Extreme Shimmer Disco Glam Collection

Yesterday, I posted a sneak peek on my Instagram page of the new Physicians Formula Extreme Shimmer Collection, which I saw on beautylogicblog's Snapchat. Her captions said this would be out in February, so imagine my surprise when I saw this display at Bed, Bath & Beyond today! There were no prices on anything yet, because they were just putting it out (and there are still more products to come) so I don't have that information just yet. But I did notice that they don't have those little coupons on the boxes like they usually do, so that's kind of a bummer. Let's take a closer look...

The Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner is described as a "highly pigmented liquid powder eye shadow with ultra-brilliant pearl pigments." It comes with a flat eyeliner brush, so you can use these to line your eyes, or as eye shadows. This display has four color combinations, so here's a closer look at each one:
Gold Nude
Bronze Nude
Copper Nude
Glam Nude
Next up are the Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Pencil + Smudger Trio in Glam Nude. This set includes three "shockingly shimmery" long wearing (up to 24 hours) eyeliner pencils that include a smudger on one end. This set includes gold, brown and black shades.

Finally, the Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Kohl Kajal + Liquid Liner Trio in Glam Nude. This set also contains gold, brown and black shades in an ultra-shimmery formula. These aren't full-size kajal pencils...they unscrew about a third of the way down where that gold band is and that becomes a liquid liner brush, while the bottom part of the tube is a shimmery liquid liner.

I tried to enlarge this part of the display photo so you can see what I'm talking about...you can kind of see how the black tube has the Kajal pencil tip on one end and the liner brush on the other.

What do you guys think about this so far? Is there anything you're dying to get from this collection or will you be passing on these? I'll post more photos when they put out the rest of the new products...there's also going to be a Super BB InstaReady powder and blush/bronzer tubes that look like dupes of Benefit's Fine-One-One. Stay tuned! 

4 comments

  1. I'm More interested in the face stuff was that not out yet?

    Www.makeupmusicbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me too! They were just putting these out, so I'm assuming the rest will be out tomorrow. I plan to go back and check...hopefully I'll find it! :)

      Delete
  2. Another part of a collection I must have. *sigh* I love my extreme shimmers and natural nude shimmer strips and use daily!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I can find the eyeshadows. Last time they came out I looked every where that sold physicians formula and about a month later they were finally online at Ulta but not in the store yet. Please let me know if you see these at any other stores. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig