SNEAK PEEK! Urban Decay Lip Vault and Eyeshadow Vault for Holiday 2015

I have an amazing sneak peek for you guys tonight...are you ready for this one?! Urban Decay is releasing two new vaults for Holiday 2015- The Urban Lip Vault and the Urban Eyeshadow Vault!

I shared these on Instagram earlier tonight and everyone is freaking out. I don't know how much they're going to be yet, the shades that are inside (although some you can figure out from the photos) or the release dates but I'll keep you in the loop as soon as I find out the details. 

The Lip Vault Contains

6 24/7 Glide On Lip Pencils ($120 value)
2 Revolution Lipsticks ($44 value)
2 Sheer Revolution Lipsticks ($44 value)
2 Matte Revolution Lipsticks ($44 value)
1 Ultimate Ozone Primer Pencil ($16 value)
3 Revolution Lip Glosses ($66 value) 

Total Value= $334




The Eyeshadow Vault Contains:

20 eyeshadows ($380 value).

I'm guessing that these will cost less than their actual retail values but I have no idea what the price points will be. 

So who's putting these on their holiday wishlist? 

10 comments

  1. Looks way outside my price range. How much have these cost in the past?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Naked Vault had $360 worth of products and it cost $280, so it was an $80 savings. Still out of my price range though! :)

      Delete
  2. Do you know around when they post release dates?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I knew...I assume it'll be in the next few weeks. :)

      Delete
  3. I love the looks of these. The vaults are good deals, but have been outside my price range in the past. I'd love the lippie one, though! I might have most of the eye shades, it depends on what will be included.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I didn't get the Naked one because I had a lot of what was inside so it wasn't worth it. But the lippie one would be mostly new to me! :)

      Delete
    2. Exactly! I didn't get the Naked one because I had a lot of what was inside so it wasn't worth it. But the lippie one would be mostly new to me! :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the postings! I'm up to my eyeballs in lippies/glosses already, and also got a bunch of UD shadows from flash sales, so will be skipping, but this is great for UD fans, new and old (Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. where can we purchase them? at Sephora? UD? or where?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Urban Decay hasn't released that information yet. So far its a mystery! I'll do a post as soon as I find out! :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig