Maybelline Matte Liquid Lipsticks Coming Soon!

Thank you so much to reader @v_eronicaa  on Instagram for tagging me on this one! 
Maybelline just posted this sneak peek on their Snapchat today...they're releasing a line of matte liquid lipsticks! I went on Snapchat to see for myself and there's no information other than this photo, so I don't have a release date or anything like that yet. 
It looks like there are 10 shades and lots of pretty shades (even a dark purple and...is that a black?).

I'll let you know as soon as I find out more and thanks again to @v_eronicaa on Instagram for the heads up! 
If you see something new that you'd like me to possibly post on the blog, please tag me on Instagram or Facebook (or shoot me an email). 
Also, I'm on Snapchat now! Check it out to see my day behind the scenes. My username is budgetbeauty. 

4 comments

  1. Ugh, there goes more money I don't have ; ) And that does look like a black one, maybe for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting! I hope they're actually nice... It's fun to see more makeup brands at the drugstore come out with trendy products.... like contour palettes and liquid lipsticks. :) Can't wait to try these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I loved their ColorBlur lipsticks so I'm hopeful for these! :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig