The Balm The Manizer Sisters is Now Available at Kohls!

The Balm has just released a brand new palette called The Manizer Sisters ($28) featuring all three of their cult classic luminizers- Mary-Lou Manizer, Cindy-Lou Manizer, and Betty-Lou Manizer! I shared a sneak peek of this palette on my Instagram page last week but had no idea it would be available for sale so soon! 
Mary-Lou Manizer is arguably my favorite powder highlighter ever, so I'm freaking out right now over this palette. Not only are these highlighters, but they can also be used as shadows or dusted lightly all over the face for a gorgeous glow. I own the full sized Mary-Lou and Cindy-Lou but to have them in a travel-friendly palette would be amazing, plus I'll get to try Betty-Lou, which I haven't gotten the chance to buy yet.

Will you be picking up The Manizer Sisters? Right now it seems to be available only at Kohls.com (I did a store pickup search and didn't come up with any that have this in stock right now). I will definitely be purchasing today before these completely sell out! Look for a review very soon...

13 comments

  1. OMG, OMG aaaahhhh! I'm getting over to the Kohls website right now! I saw your Instagram post of this and figured these would be out for holiday or something. Any sign of the other palette you posted in the sneak peek with all the best selling blushes and eyeshadows?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that was exactly my reaction, lol. So far I haven't seen the other palette but I reeeeally want that one too. It had pretty much every blush I love from The Balm in one palette, plus eyeshadows too!

      Delete
  2. I just ordered mine! I've always wanted to try these but they're expensive. This is only a little more than the price of 1 so it's a bargain! Thank you so much. I recently discovered your blog and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am putting this on my Christmas list and sending the link to my mom! I've wanted to try these for so long so this is just perfect.

    Louboutins & Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was so excited when I saw it! :)

      Delete
  4. This is a really good price for all 3. I have the full size of all of them, and I love using Betty as a bronzer, even though its shimmery, and popping a little of Cindy on my cheeks and cheekbones for a blushy highlighty combo for an all over glow. Mary is def my fave, but I use it strictly for shadow or highlighting, I feel like its a little too intense for all over, but I love the sheen it gives!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I don't have Betty but you're right, Cindy is great as a shimmery blush...especially on my fair skin. And Mary is truly my holy grail of highlighters! It'll be so great to have them all in one palette. :)

      Delete
  5. I already own all three in the full size, so I wouldn't get this for myself. I think it's a great way for people to try them out, and it would make a wonderful gift. It would also be nice for people who only wanted to them occasionally, as the full-size compacts have a lot of product.

    I'm very fair-skinned, so Mary is the only one I can use as a highlighter. Cindy I use as a blush or eyeshadow. Betty is way too dark and warm for me to bronze or contour with, but it's amazing as bronze eyeshadow. I love that they're multi-functional.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have a question, why The Balm website doesnt have this product on???? Is it original product???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may be exclusive to Kohls right now. I'm sure the Balm will have it at some point.

      Delete
  7. The product isn't sold exclusively to Kohl's. My company is taking pre-orders and will ship it out on sept 18. I am really excited about it and everyone has been asking me about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I didn't say it was exclusive to Kohls, just that they are the only store that has it at the moment. It'll be great when it's available everywhere! :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig