New! City Color Cosmetics Lip Crayons

City Color Cosmetics has just released some new Lip Crayons ($6.99 each) that claim to be moisturizing with a satin finish. I'm a total lip crayon hoarder so it makes sense that I'm lusting after these...especially the third shade from the left, Bridesmaid (they all have wedding-themed names...cute right?). 
But honestly, all of these shades are pretty wearable, nothing too crazy here at all. 
Flower Girl, Save the Date, Bridesmaid, Blushing Bride, I Do, Kiss The Bride
Fellow blogger Lien Jae posted some swatches on her Instagram page that I wanted to share with you guys! I need Bridesmaid...it's the perfect mauve pink! Blushing Bride and I Do are calling my name too! What do you guys think? What are your favorites? Grab 'em now at CityColorCosmetics.com.
Photo Credit: @lienjae on Instagram




1 comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig