Too Faced on Haute Look Today!

Too Faced will be on HauteLook today at 8am Pacific (11 am for those of us on the East Coast), so get your wallets ready and set your reminders 'cause I'm sure all the good stuff will go quick! 

If you don't have a HauteLook account, you'll want to sign up (it's free) before the sale, so that when it starts you can start adding to your cart right away. We're talking 60-70% off retail so there will definitely be a ton of people trying to get everything all at once (myself included!). 

If you're not a HauteLook member, you can sign up with my invite link here.

Happy shopping!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig