Colourpop Sheer Lippie Stix Coming Tomorrow!

Colourpop will be releasing 8 sheer Lippie Stix tomorrow, 7/16 and I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be able to snag some (I totally missed the matte liquid lipsticks, but I want these even more). So far there's no published time that they'll be live on the site, so we'll just have to keep checking. They may announce it on social media, so be sure to follow Colourpop's social pages for the 411.

I've seen swatches all over Instagram, but I thought you guys might like to see the colors actually worn on the lips. So here's a quick video of Leslie Alvarado trying them all on! 



No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig