PINCHme.com Review

Would you be excited if I told you that there was a subscription box that comes with deluxe samples that you could get delivered right to your door for FREE each and every month?  Well guess what...there is! It's called PINCHme.com. I recently got the opportunity to try one of their boxes filled with products to try and I'm so excited to share it with you. Let's take a look...
pinchme review

Here's how it works:

1. Sign up for free at PINCHme.com.
2. Fill out your profile and let them know what your interests are...from beauty to food to household products. It's super important to fill this out because PINCHme will match you with samples each month based on your answers so if you leave part of it blank, you won't have as many samples available to you.
3. A few times a month on Tuesdays at 12:00pm Eastern Time, samples become available. There's a countdown on the PINCHme homepage that you can check to see when new samples will be coming out (currently, the next samples will arrive on July 14 at 12pm EST).  At this time, login to the PINCHme site and claim your samples. You'll want to set a reminder on your phone and login right at noon because samples sell out extremely fast...they are freebies after all!

The box I got was for June and I was so impressed with the sizes of the samples. I was picturing a bunch of little packets but these are mostly all deluxe samples and in some cases, full sizes!
pinchme.com review
First, I got some food samples...yum! The Kraft Seasoned Grated Parmesan Cheese is actually a full size item and it is sooo good. I've used it a few times so far and I've been wondering why someone didn't think of it sooner. This has a classic Italian blend of garlic and spices...I sprinkled it over grilled zucchini the other night...oh man, it was kind of amazing. 
I also got a bag of Nut Exactly almond popcorn dipped in milk chocolate. My husband Eric, who loves that salty-sweet combo devoured these in about a minute. I also made him the Luzianne Sweet Tea (this packet makes a whole 1/2 gallon!) and he loved that as well. 
I wasn't able to try the Starbucks Iced Coffee pod because we got rid of our Keurig machine, but this is an example of where filling out your profile comes in handy. There's a question that asks if you have a Keurig machine, so you can answer no if you don't have one and then you won't get this type of sample. 
pinchme review
Kraft Seasoned Grated Parmesan Cheese, Fisher Nut Exactly Snack Bites,
Luzianne Pour -n- Stir Sweet Tea, Starbucks Iced Coffee Pod.
PINCHme also has vitamins and supplements and I got a box of Berocca to try! I have never heard of this but it claims to boost mental sharpness and energy. It contains a bunch of essential vitamins plus a little caffeine (about 1/2 a cup of coffee).
pinch me review

I also got several personal care products, including a box of Playtex tampons and liners (always need these), New Summer's Eve Night-Time Cleansing cloths in a full size package of 32. These are lavender scented wipes for your, ahem, personal areas in case you're in need of freshening up. I also got a pack of Nexcare waterproof bandages...such a great idea! I use bandages from time to time on my hands when they split (dry skin problems) and I hate how they get all soggy when I wash my hands. I can't wait to try these next time I need one! Finally, I got some packets of kids Mr. Bubble and Sesame Street 3-in-1 Body Wash, Shampoo, and Conditioner. My 2-year old is Elmo obsessed so he'll love using this in his next bath. They also give you a coupon for .75 off if you want to purchase the full size.
pinchme.com review
Playtex Sport Combo Tampons & Liners, Summer's Eve Night-Time Cleansing Cloths,
Nexcare Waterproof Bandages, Mr. Bubble/Sesame Street 3-in-1 Body Wash, Shampoo, and Conditioner.

Last but not least...beauty products! I've been dying to try the new Skinfix Hand Repair Cream. I've seen it at Target, but it's a bit pricey at $17.99 so I haven't taken the plunge yet. I have super dry skin so I'm excited to try this one! I also got a full size Sinful Colors nail polish in Aquamarine, a bold bright blue. Next I got an Olay Fresh Outlast Body Wash in Cooling White Strawberry & Mint (smells so good!), and two Gold Bond lotions...one is for Strength and Resilience for aging and mature skin and the other is Healing with aloe (great for after sun).
pinchme review
Skinfix Hand Repair Cream, Sinful Colors Nail Polish, Olay Fresh Outlast Body Wash,
Gold Bond Strength & Resilience and Healing body lotions.
So you might wonder why companies would be willing to send you deluxe samples for nothing... well, besides hoping that you'll like them and buy the full size, you'll also be giving them your feedback through PINCHme. Once you get your samples, login to PINCHme.com and fill out a short multiple choice survey about how you liked (or didn't like) your samples. This is really valuable information to companies because rather than just blindly sending out samples, they have an opportunity to learn what works and what doesn't. 

So what do you think...will you sign up for PINCHme? Or, have you already tried them...if so I'd love to hear about your experience with them. 

2 comments

  1. That´s so cool! I love that box!


    http://catheartbudget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been a member of Pinch Me since they started over a year ago. Trust me, the boxes are never that good. You can only choose up to 3 samples and most are "sold out" immediately.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig