New! Sephora Oil Infusion Color & Care for Lips

I was browsing the Sephora website this morning over breakfast and came across a brand new lip oil from Sephora Collection called Oil Infusion Color & Care ($14). I'm crazy about my YSL Volupte Tint-in-Oil (see my review here), but it's expensive at $32 and not all that pigmented so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is a (more pigmented) dupe! Let's take a look...

It comes in 9 shades and the description says it's a "highly pigmented balm-in-oil formula enriched with Kendi Oil and Shea Butter for a new sensorial experience".  
Needless to say, I ordered two of them, in the shades shown here (Pink Granita- top, and Raspberry Smoothie- bottom). Plus, using the code JULYFOUR I got a sample of Tarte's brand new Opening Act lash primer, PLUS this weekend Sephora is offering five free samples instead of three! 

So head on over to Sephora.com to check out all 9 shades of the new Sephora Collection Oil Infusion Color & Care! 

You May Also Love: 


4 comments

  1. Oh, I had to try these! I bought the same
    Colors you did. I wanted the YSL one, but the colors I wanted weren't in stock during the sale. Crossing my fingers we really like these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friends used this product couple of times. I will try them as well, especially they are on sale this week. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. these sound great

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ordered Lavender Cream and Bubbly Grenadine. It was really hard to choose a color but I'm also keeping my fingers crossed that these are more pigmented than YSL. Those were so disappointing.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig