New Bumble & Bumble Don't Blow It- Air Dried Hair, Don't Care?

I don't know about you guys, but I don't let my hair air dry unless it's in a bun or braid or something. Letting it air dry when it's down is just a bad, bad idea. I've watched countless YouTube videos on ways to let your hair air dry into "sexy beachy waves" or "effortless tousled texture"...yeah, ok. Each and every time, my hair turns into a limp, lifeless, rumpled thing that just hangs there and doesn't just look frizzy, it looks fuzzy. So unless I want to wear a bun/ponytail/braid every single day for the next few months, I have to blowdry my hair which is the last thing I want to do when it's 90 degrees. 

But maybe not, according to Bumble & Bumble, who have just introduced a brand new hair styling creme called Don't Blow It ($14 for 2 oz. or $30 for 5oz.at Sephora).  Let's take a look at the claims!


According to Sephora.com, Don't Blow It is "a first-of-it's-kind hair cream that enhances texture and body for the perfect air dried style" and promises to give you a great air-dried hair day without the heat or hassle. It contains lightweight polymers to boost your hair's natural texture and add bounce, while a plant-based conditioning blend keeps your hair hydrated and soft. 
Considering that my husband has been teasing me lately about my "librarian hair", I may have to give my bun a rest and pick up a bottle of this to try. 
Do you ever struggle with air drying your hair or do you have any secrets you'd like to share? Do tell!

Don't Blow It can be found at Sephora stores and Sephora.com.


3 comments

  1. LOL I had to laugh at this. My hair does the exact same thing. I used to have this best friend in high school that would let her hair air dry in the summer and she ended up looking like a mermaid with these beautiful rippled waves while I looked like a poodle. I'm not convinced that this one product will fix that but a girl can dream right? Maybe I'll try the small size next time I'm at Sephora.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of that King of Queens episode where Carrie always wore a bun and Doug didn't want to be seen with her and couldn't tell her how much he hated it. Did you ever see that one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I really need to try this! I blow dry my flat, oily roots to get volume, but I like to half air-dry my ends, because they can get really dried out with the hairdryer. But if I air-dry my ends, they tend to flip every which way, so it looks kind of messy, and not in a sexy-beach wave way. More like messy, choppy waves LOL (Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig