New Maybelline Brow Define + Fill Duo at Walgreens

Maybelline Brow Define + Fill Duo ($7.99) is a brand new brow product that just landed at my local Walgreens. First, everyone was coming out with tinted brow gels for Spring and now the trend seems to be heading towards filling in and creating a bolder, stronger brow for fall. Let's take a look...
maybelline brow define and fill duo

Brow Define + Fill comes in four shades: Blonde, Soft Brown, Deep Brown, and Auburn. It has a defining wax pencil on one end to shape your brows, and a filling powder on the other side to fill them in. It also claims to have 12-hour wear!
maybelline brow define + fill duo

I purchased one in Soft Brown and can't wait to try it. I've been waiting for someone to come out with a tinted wax pencil since Revlon discontinued their Colorstay Brow Enhancer, which I used for years. 
You can find Maybelline Brow Define + Fill Duo at Walgreens stores or online at Ulta.com

5 comments

  1. This is an interesting take on a brow pencil, I hope it turns out to work well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this in Soft Brown and I really like it. It actually makes doing my brows quicker and easier, especially on a work day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try it. I have to take photos for my review before I can open the package so I better do that soon, haha.

      Delete
  3. I LOVE this product. I was scared to try this because the Covergirl bombshell powder brow & liner was a HUGE fail for me (dust went everywhere and the staying power was awful), but I'm glad I did. The pencil-type end is easy to work with and goes on smoothly. The powder end is just perfect. It doesn't deposit too much product at once, I've never experienced any fall-out, and it stays put all day. My only complaint is that the shades run super dark. The shade I have now is juuuust on the border of being too dark, but it works for now because currently my hair is colored a dark brown. Thanks for all of your reviews, I always check here before buying new products! 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear you like this one! At first, I loved CoverGirl Pow-Der Brow but then I started to dislike it for the same reasons you mentioned. So I'm happy that this one is different...yay!

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig