New Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blushes and Healthy Skin Blends at CVS and Walgreens

Yesterday, I spotted some new Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blushes and Blends at CVS and Walgreens. I rarely post about Neutrogena because it's not the most exciting makeup line, if I'm being totally honest. I keep wishing that they'll create some more interesting products because some of their formulas are good quality and great for sensitive skin. Unfortunately, they tend to get lost in the shuffle amidst more exciting launches from L'oreal, Maybelline, Revlon, Rimmel and CoverGirl. But I have to say...these new blushes caught my attention. Maybe it's because I'm a blush junkie but it could also be due to the clean, sleek new packaging and beautiful shades. So let's take a look...

First of all, the prices are on the high side for drugstore blushes, but again, certain Neutrogena products I've tried were high quality (and a few were duds) so if these are nicely pigmented, they might be worth it. Also the prices here are from CVS...I didn't look at the prices when I was at Walgreens but I'm willing to bet that they're a dollar or two cheaper there since CVS is almost always the most expensive of the drugstores. Also, I'm sure these will be on sale at some point, if you're willing to wait.

First, they have re-released their Healthy Skin Blends ($15.29) with a new formula and packaging. The first one is called Clean and it's a translucent oil-control powder.
Neutrogena healthy skin blends clean
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends Translucent Oil Control Powder in Clean
Next up is a sheer highlighting blush called Pure. This looks so beautiful...I can't wait to try this one!
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends Sheer Highlighting Blush in Pure
There's also a bronzer called Sunkissed. I'm hoping this will work for my fair skin because it seems to be matte and from the packaging, it doesn't appear to be too orange. I guess we'll see!
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends Natural Radiance Bronzer in Sunkissed
Next up are the single Healthy Skin Blushes ($11.49). These three shades from front to back are Rosy (#10), Vibrant (#20) and Flushed (#30). They just look like beautful, natural shades that anyone can wear. I'm curious to see what the formula is like!
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blush in Rosy, Vibrant, and Flushed.

The last two shades of Healthy Skin Blush are more bronzy in color than pink...Bronzed (#40) and Luminous (#50).
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blush in Bronzed and Luminous.
So what do you think of this new collection? Are you planning to try any of these or have you tried them already?

4 comments

  1. I don't know. They are VERY pricy and I've not liked a lot of Neutrogena makeup. I bought the other healthy skin line blush and it was just whitish/pinkish powder. Not worth the $11 I shelled out for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely loved their Custom Glow Blush/Bronzer duos so I guess I'm basing my past experience on those and I'm hoping that these are similar. I also have some hope that this reformulation will impress me...but it's going to have to be amazing for these prices! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm optimistic about this new line. They've made their packaging look about a million times better from that horrid bronze stuff that looked 80's so maybe the formulas have been revamped as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to know how the bronzed shade works out!! I'm about to buy it but I haven't heard anyone saying anything about it so I'm kind of skeptical.... does the bronze shade have shimmer or is it matte?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig