L'oreal True Match Lumi Liquid and Powder Glow Now in Stores!

A few days ago, I posted on Instagram about some new L'oreal True Match Lumi products I spotted at Rite Aid.  A lot of you have been telling me that you've seen these at Target and CVS, but I couldn't find them in either place. Then I randomly went into Rite Aid and there they were! So if you're having trouble finding these, definitely check Rite Aid! 
I'm sorry for the delay in getting this post up on the blog, but my son and I both caught spring colds this week and I've been kind of out of commission a little bit. (For up to the minute store spottings, follow me on Instagram..I post them immediately from the store!). Also, sorry for the fuzzy picture...my hand was probably shaking from excitement, lol.

This new True Match Lumi collection is all about highlighters and features both powders ($12.99) and liquids ($12.99) in three different tones...Warm, Neutral, and Cool.

The Warm collection is called Golden and enhance yellow and peachy tones in the skin, and look best on someone who looks good in gold jewelry.

The Neutral collection is called Rose and enhances all skin tones, whether you look good in silver or gold jewelry.

The Cool collection is called Ice and enhances pink and blue tones in the skin. These look best on someone who looks good in silver jewelry.

I ended up purchasing the neutral Rose collection even though I have cool-toned skin because I was afraid that the Ice collection might look too white (plus I liked the Rose powder compact the best, haha). 
True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminator Blush and Highlight in Rose
True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator Prime and Highlight in Rose
Here are the backs of the products so you can see the directions/ingredients...

The Powder Glow Illuminator can see used all over the face (over foundation) or as a highlighter. 
The Liquid Glow Illuminator can be used all over the face as an illuminating primer, or mixed with foundation. It can also be used to highlight certain areas by dotting it on with your finger and blending.
loreal true match lumi liquid glow illuminator rose

I'll be posting full reviews on these soon, so stay tuned! :) 

9 comments

  1. Can't wait for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for showing close-ups of the packaging. I haven't been able to find it on any other blogs. You're the best! xx Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shaking from excitement haha! Can't wait for your review and I hope you and your son are feeling better soon.

    Angel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Angel! :) I'm feeling much better today.

      Delete
  4. I want these powders so bad I can't wait for your swatches! By the way, I've been reading your blog for a few months now and I love it. It's so well edited. I feel like some beauty bloggers post multiple times a day but it's about stupid stuff I don't care about. But your posts are always interesting even if you're only posting once or twice a day. So what I'm saying is, I'd rather have quality rather than quantity. You're doing an amazing job keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Penni. Well edited is a great way of putting it. Plus you actually describe colors instead of just throwing up swatches. Such a great blog!

      Angel

      Delete
    2. Penn and Angel, this means so much to me...thank you! That's exactly what I'm trying to do. I have a toddler at home and I'm trying to make sure I spend time with him while still keeping the blog interesting, so it means I don't always get to post a lot every day. But my goals are normally to post at least once a day and to make it something that I would want to read myself. I appreciate each and every one of you that visits my blog and I want to make it worth your while. :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig