L'oreal Colour Riche Le Matte & La Lacque Spotted at Rite Aid

Last week, I posted about L'oreal's re-release of the Le Matte and La Lacque Lip Pencils and I finally found them at Rite Aid a few days ago. They're $9.99 each, so I only got one of each to try, but if I like them, I'll get more. These came out previously in 2013 I believe, as limited editions and I never saw them in stores near me. So I'm really excited to finally get my hands on them! 
There are 10 shades total, 5 matte and 5 glossy. Here are close-ups of the shades:

Have you spotted these yet? Or did you get to try them back when they were originally released? I'd love to hear from you! 

1 comment

  1. I've seen these, but there was only five of each (this is at Wal-mart) and they didn't even have the price placed on the display yet. I really want to try them, but I got the Maybelline Colorblur and was very upset since the 'like it mauve' looked straight up violet on my lips.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig