IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush 4-in-1 Reviver Lipstick Stain Review & Swatches

IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush 4-in-1 Reviver Lipstick Stain ($20 at IT Cosmetics) is my latest lip product obsession that I find myself reaching for every day.  This is a lipstick, lip stain, gloss, and anti-aging lip balm all in one and words cannot describe how much I love it...but I'm going to try. Let's take a look...
it cosmetics vitality lip stain je ne sais quoi review


IT Cosmetics recently sent me some of their lip products to try, including this Vitality Lip Flush in Je Ne Sais Quoi. I was really excited because I've been wanting to try these for a while after seeing them demo'd on QVC a bunch of times. I have dry lips that always look lined and I feel like they age me, especially when I wear a lip product that exaggerates the dryness (I'm talking about you, lip stains!), so the prospect of a lipstick that lasts yet feels like a balm sounds like heaven to me.
The packaging is really pretty, it comes in a silver tube with the words "Live, Love, Laugh with Vitality" inside which I thought was a nice touch.
Je Ne Sais Quoi appears clear in the tube but on my lips it turns into a beautiful pink flush that looks incredibly natural and gives my paler lips that coveted "my lips but better" look.
it cosmetics vitality lip flush stain review swatches

In terms of formula, this lipstick is a rockstar- I have nothing bad to say about it at all. It feels like an incredibly hydrating lip balm- it glides onto the lips with a buttery richness that instantly quenches my dry lips. It contains plum oil, cherry oil, shea butter, aloe, and jojoba to hydrate and minimize lines instantly plus antioxidants like acai, green tea, white tea, and Vitamins A, C, & E to fight free radicals and protect your lips from further aging.
About 30 seconds after application, Je Ne Sais Quoi develops into a light pink on my fair skin, but it can appear differently on different people, depending on the pigmentation of your lips and your own body chemistry.
It cosmetics vitality lip flush je ne sais quoi swatches

Here, you can see in my before photo (left) that my lips don't have a lot of natural pigment. In the after photo (right), Je Ne Sais Quoi gives me a subtle boost of color that helps to brighten my face and keep me from looking washed out, yet it looks really natural. Also, the really cool thing about this lipstick is that the color almost seems like it's coming out from within my lips, rather than sitting on top or covering them...that's why it looks so natural. It may be due to the fact that this goes on clear (the other shades that start out with color may be different).

This does, in fact, stain my lips for several hours and the color is still there even after I don't feel the product on my lips anymore. Once it does fade, it's very even and not patchy like some other stains I've tried in the past.
Overall, this has been my go-to lip product for the past week since I got it and I know I'll be wearing it all summer long- it's just so easy and effortless to wear.

You can purchase Vitality Lip Flush at Itcosmetics.com or on QVC.com. (Currently, QVC has a deal on these...for $29 you can get two in either pink shades or berry shades).

**Disclosure- The product featured in this review was provided to me by IT Cosmetics, however all opinions are my own. I was not paid to write this review.**

7 comments

  1. I'm going to Ulta today and I am definitely gonna swatch this and sre how it looks on me. It looks beautiful on you, very natural. thank you for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, it looks so pretty on you! On me it doesn't do much. It is moisturizing though, but I think I prefer Fresh Sugar lip tints to this. That said, I don't regret my purchase

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Casey! :) This particular shade isn't as pigmented as the Fresh Sugar Lip Tints (I love those too) but it does come in other shades that would show up a little more.

      Delete
  3. I ordered the duo on QVC a while back and it came with Je ne sais quoi and Damsel which is a pretty pink. Je ne sais quoi is very subtle but Damsel has more color like the perfect mlbb. For people who are looking for more color, they have a duo of darker shades, I think they're called Pretty Woman and Love Story. I want to try those next because as you said the formula is truly wonderful. I've never owned lipsticks as moisturizing as these. They don't even feel like lipsticks they're more like balms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! They really do feel like a super moisturizing lip balm, there's no waxy feeling at all. It feels like it sinks in rather than sits on top. I also want to try Damsel...it looks so pretty!

      Delete
  4. Also, Naturally Pretty Vol 1 Matte Luxe Transforming Eye Shadow Palette is only $21 on ULTA today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, that's such a great deal Laura! Thanks for sharing! :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig