Nonie Creme Color Prevails Launches at Walgreens

Earlier, I posted about Eva Mendes' new line Circa that'll be landing at Walgreens this month, and now I have another exciting scoop for you...Nonie Creme, former creative director at Butter London is launching her own line of color cosmetics and nail products at Walgreens called Colour Prevails. I haven't seen it in stores just yet, but the line is available now on Walgreens.com and Drugstore.com (which is part of the same company).
Colour Prevails is a"beauty company rooted in art, paint, and a desire to give people easy-to-use tools for beauty reinvention and self expression." It features products that either do double duty or feature an innovative design, such as their Precision Painter (nail polish brush) that helps you to apply it better. 
Let's take a look at some of the products!
Lash Ombre Mascara $13
Watercolor Wet/Dry Eyeshadow Palette $19
Sculpture Contour and Highlight Duo $14
Bashful Beauty Lip and Cheek Multi Stick $13
Classic Lip Duo Lipstick/Lipgloss $14
Eye Design Shadow/Liner Duo $12
Colourwash Comfort Balm $9
Nail Lacquer $8
Blank Canvas Liquid Foundation $15

Click on the pictures or links to learn more about each product, or to purchase.

I'm excited to try several of these products!  I wish they had a picture of the eyeshadow palette on the inside (it says coming soon).  What are you interested in trying?

6 comments

  1. I don't know about that weird butterfly wing flag on top of the nail polish. It looks like it would make it a pain to store. Maybe it comes off?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard that it does come off so that's good news!

      Delete
  2. A little steep price wise for drugstore but the packaging is so gorgeous I just know I'll be picking some up anyway. I just hope it's not online only. So excited for new makeup goodies! 😄

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered a few things from Drugstore.com since it's not at the Walgreens in my town yet. I'm trying a nail polish (dying to check out that special brush!!) an eyeshadow palette and the contour stick. It's a little bit steep but if I like those 3 things I'll be back for more.
    I don't want to throw too much money at it until I know it's goid. But I do love Butter London so well see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both Circa and Colour Prevail do cost a little bit more then most mass market makeups, but these are both high end formulas on the same !level as Mac or Sephora. Foundation bought at Sephora cost $45 but both lines foundations are only $15. Big savings and it looks and feels amazing. The unique top to the nail polish really helps with smooth application. Worth the $8 dollar price, Essie is $8.50 and Colour Prevail was easier and lasted longer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree...they're not that much more expensive than L'oreal but they offer premium formulas. It may be a shock for someone walking into a drugstore and expecting to spend a few bucks but it's actually inexpensive for what your getting. If these lines were at Sephora, people would be jumping up and down and saying how affordable they are.

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig