New Drugstore Makeup Line! Circa by Eva Mendes

Get ready to run to your local Walgreens later this month...Eva Mendes is launching her own makeup line called Circa, and it'll be at Walgreens, Walgreens.com and Drugstore.com! This old-hollywood themed line will be priced between $8 and $15 and will appeal to a wide variety of skintones.  Let's take a look!
Here's an excerpt from Marketwatch.com:

Circa "appeals to the varying needs of a multicultural market, with shades designed to work across the lightest and darkest of skin tones, through the use of high-performance formulations, rich pigments and innovative technologies offered at more affordable prices.  The nationwide launch supports Walgreens desire to increase accessibility to well-priced, diverse, specialty beauty offerings.

"I've been involved with the beauty industry for a long time and wanted to help create a cosmetic line that could reach a wide variety of women" said Eva Mendes, creative director for CIRCA.  "As a Latin woman, it was important to me that we create a line of products that work for all women and is accessible without compromising quality."
The product portfolio includes offerings across the eye, lip, and face categories, with 133 SKUs in total. CIRCA will launch in top-selling Walgreens beauty doors nationwide, as well as Walgreens.com and drugstore.com, starting in late February."
So what do you think?  Are you excited for the launch?  I think it's going to be a welcome addition to the drugstore...so many brands don't offer a broad enough shade range so I'm glad that this sounds like it's going to appeal to all skintones.

2 comments

  1. WOW this looks interesting. I wonder if we will ever see it here in Canada...we are always late to the party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Wags is doing the same thing as CVS did with their exclusive line by Salma Hayek. I love her line and Drew Barrymores flower line so I have high hopes for this one. Seems like so many celebs are going into cosmetics or clothing. It's kind of strange but if they enjoy it than hey, more power to them! All I know is it means more higher quality products at drugstore prices for us. Loving the old-school packaging too, reminds me of the pretty makeup I used to admire on my grandmas vanity.��

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig