Ped Egg Power Spotted at Bed, Bath, and Beyond.

Today I was at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and spotted a new foot-smoothing, callus-removing device from Ped Egg called Ped Egg Power. It immediately reminded me of the new Amope Pedi Perfect that I reviewed a few months ago (see review here). The Amope is expensive at $49.99, so at $14.99 the Ped Egg could be a bargain if the results and quality are the same.
The Ped Egg Power also comes with a second roller head designed for smoothing. So I'm guessing that the blue roller is coarse for removing calluses, while the purple roller is for smoothing out dead, dry skin.
I'm going to have to buy this and compare it to my Amope. Especially since that only came with a coarse roller so I'm anxious to see how the smoothing one is.

Have you seen this in the stores, or are you interested to try it?

You May Also Like: 

4 comments

  1. Just curious what your thoughts are on the PedEgg Power, I'm trying to decide between it and the Amope. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep meaning to do a review on this but haven't gotten to it yet. I've been using it for a few weeks and it does the same job as the Amope for less money! But that said, there are a couple of downsides...one is that the roller isn't as wide as the Amope so you don't cover as much area as quickly. But it doesn't add that much extra time. Also, it feels more cheaply made and the plastic doesn't feel as thick and sturdy. I've only had it a few weeks so I'm not sure how it'll hold up over time. But I was able to get the same results with it so thats a good thing!

      Delete
  2. Thank you, since the result is similar I will buy this one instead.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig