Photos of the new L'oreal La Palette Nude!

I just found photos of the new L'oreal La Palette Nude 1 and 2 on the Target website, but it's not available for sale just yet. I just wanted to share them because they look gorgeous!  They're $15.99 at Target, so a few cents more than Walmart's price of $15.84.  I just hope for that price they're nicely pigmented!

L'oreal La Palette Nude 1
Light to Medium Tones- Ivory, Beige and Caramel

L'oreal La Palette Nude 2
Medium to Deep tones of Taupe, Mauve and Plum
The description says:

Master the art of nude. Inspired by make up designer 'must have' palettes, everything you need to master the art of nude eyeshadow. Nude master-class looks exclusively designed for each palette. Recreate in 4 easy steps or craft your own eye look. 3 shadow finishes: shimmery satin, buttery matte, and lustrous sheens in 10 highly pigmented shades curated to blend harmoniously for endless looks. Eye-designer brush & mirror for effortless application.

Professional looks
Curated shades
Designer applicator

So now that you've seen photos, what do you think?  I'm so excited to see what these are like! 

2 comments

  1. Very tempting, but which one to try? Can't wait to see them in real life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want both! It's going to be a tough call but I definitely have to see then in person. I'll probably wear #1 more in my everyday life but #2 could be great for smoky eyes.

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig