New Makeup Revolution Palettes, Lip Lava and Highlighting Palettes!

Makeup Revolution is constantly launching new products...so much that I can barely keep up with them! Even though this UK brand is only online so far and I've been basically ordering blindly, I haven't received one thing I didn't like yet! The quality is just amazing for the price and though the shipping costs are a little high, I usually wait and order a few things at once so I'm not ordering that frequently.
I just placed an order last week that arrived yesterday and now there are new products out that I really wish I had added to my order! Sigh...next time.


First up is the Ultra 32 Shade Eyeshadow Palette in Beyond Flawless ($12.63) and Flawless Matte ($12.63).  These palettes look so pretty and since I've already tried 5 or 6 Makeup Revolution eyeshadow palettes so I know how pigmented and soft these will be.  I really want the matte one, but the Flawless looks amazing too.
Beyond Flawless

Flawless Matte



Next up are the Lip Lava Melted Lipsticks ($4.72 each).  These are an intense lipstick formula melted to create an impactful gloss. It's funny because Cover Girl just released a line of glosses last month that are also called Lip Lava (see my review here) but those don't claim to be melted lipsticks....they're just super shimmery glosses. These don't appear to have shimmer in them, based on the swatches on the MR website. These come in 5 shades, and they have a deal that if you buy all 5 shades, you get one free for a total of $18.88 (see that deal here).

Finally, the Radiant Lights Palette is now available ($12.63).  This features all three of their Radiant Lights highlighters in one palette and I'm thinking this might be an Hourglass Ambient Lights palette dupe!
So which new products are you excited to try?  I seriously want them all!  If you have any questions about ordering from Makeup Revolution, drop me a comment below...I've ordered from them 5 or 6 times already so I can probably answer your questions! :)

4 comments

  1. That matte palette and highlighter palette are calling my name! Gotta get me some, asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen the Radiant Lights palette compared to the Hourglass palette and it does appear to be a dupe! I'd love to see your comparison/thoughts on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually wanna try their new bronzing palette, I already own the hourglass powder palette so I'm skipping this one but would love to see a comparison reviews so i can use mine guilty free knowing that there is a cheaper alternative

    ReplyDelete
  4. The glosses sound great, like a Melted dupe!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig